Topic : “Spirituality in Business”
- Association with Industry: Chairman of Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan, Raipur Chapter.
- Chairman of cii, Chhattisgarh Chapter (2005-06).
- Member of Advisory Board of Western Regional Committee of Idbi, Mumbai (1992-1996).
- Member of South East Asia Iron & Steel Institute, Malaysia.
- Hon. Presidnt – Chhattisgarh Federation of Industries (1982-83).
- Chairman of Steel Furnace Association of India (M. P. Chapter) in 1996
- President of Friends of Tribals Society, Raipur 2009 To 2012.
- Member of Chhattisgarh State Labour Welfare Board, c.g.
- Ex Member of Disha Institute Of Management & Technology, Raipur, c.g.
- Member of Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University, Bhilai, c.g.
- Member of The Board of Governer in National Institute of Technology, Raipur, Appointed by Govt. of cg.
- Member of The Board of Governer in Govt. Engineering College, Raipur, appointed by Govt. of cg.
Awards and accreditations
- He never takes awards and never becme nominee of any award because he is a very spiritual person and believes in work without any award.
- Started as trainee in family business at Sharda Ispat Ltd., Nagpur. Presently Chairman & Managing Director in Sarda Energy & Minerals Limited.
- In 1978 – 79 Took over Sarda Energy & Minerals Ltd a mini steel plant, as a sick unit, then turning it around in to a profitable one. integrated steel plant from mine to metal now ranked among top 500 companies.
- Keen interest in Socio-forestry.
- Active forestry spread over an area of 1200 acres at kharora, 40 kms away from raipur and planted 10 lacs trees of various spices.
- Commissioned a 4.8 mw Hydro Power plant in Uttaranchal in the year 2008. additional 100 mw & 25 mw Hydro Power plants in Sikkim & Chhattisgarh are in advanced stage of implementation.
- In order to reduce carbon foot print and to have a sustainable renewable resource, currently constructiong a 96mw hydel power project in Sikkim.
- Adopted 120 tribal schools run by friends of tribal society.
- Various awareness programmes being arranged for villagers to ensure a better, sustainable way of life for the weaker section of the society.
- Operating a mobile ambulance in tribal areas, services of which, including medicines, are provided free of cost to interior villagers. Generous support for basic infrastructure in villagers, such as, drinking water facility, school development activity & upgrading facilities at public garden etc.
- Constructed Bhartiya Vidya Bhawan to provide affordable quality Education to the Kids of Chhattisgarh.
- Dairy in kharora for overall upliftment of farmers through social engineering under the brand name “Vachan”.